From: Argila, June [mailto:ARGILA@telephonics.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 4:59 PM
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: RE: [MOL] John

Hi John:  I am hanging in.  The PET Scan was not good for measuring my tumors in lung so I have to get a CT Scan.  Tomorrow I go for a xray of rt. thigh and a bone scan.  I should have some answers by next week.  I have been reading all your posts and know you are doing well, which is great.

Take care, your friend June A.