[MOL] myelofibrosis [02414] Medicine On Line

[MOL] myelofibrosis

Request some information on the above subject. I have an ailing mother who
has been diagonised with the above disease for the last 8 years. She is 82
years old and is very frail . She has sleepless nights been troubled with
this terrible itchy sensation. She has torn her tendons and ligaments in
both her arms due to constant scratching. Could you please give me some
information on treatment/symptoms of Myelofibrosis?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Desperate and very anxious.

Herman