Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies.... [02405] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies....

Donna.  When I complained to my doctor about being about as sharp as a
rock he laughed and said," I suppose you are going to blame me for
that."  I was too dull to  ask, "Oh.. should I be blaming you?"    I
really feel better knowing  the short term loss  is not just a
"Charlotte thing."   Still scares  the begeebers out of me though!
Charlotte