Re: [MOL] Phase I clinical trial MSK #98-100 [02404] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Phase I clinical trial MSK #98-100

Dear Richard:
     First of all what kind of cancer do you have?  These are all things that
are used with lung cancer but many chemo agents cross over.  Also which
platinum agent?  Cisplatinum is very harsh in my opinion.  My husband has
taken taxol, carboplatinum and now is on CPT-11.  So far none of these chemos
seem to have helped him.  He has Stage IV NSCLC.  All the best.  Bess