Re: [MOL] Info?Reply [02401] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info?Reply

Protein in the blook helps clotting.  However; there are so many things that
can alter the protein levels to include stress, that it is truly best to see
what the tests come back as.  I have included some Myeloma sites for you.
Good luck and let us know how you make out.  Your friend, lillian

 The International Myeloma Foundation Is Here To Help
The International Myeloma Foundation is Here To Help Everyone Battling
Myeloma- patients, families, friends, caregivers and the medical and
scientific communities. Let us help you. Have a look at our web site or give
us a call at (800) 452-2873 outside of
http://www.myeloma.org/

2 Multiple Myeloma Research Web Server
Multiple Myeloma Research Web Server This site is maintained by Leif
Bergsagel, MD, FRCP(C) Division of Hematology-Oncology Weill Medical College
of Cornell University New York Presbyterian Hospital Please sign the
GUESTBOOK or join an OPEN DISCUSSION
http://myeloma.med.cornell.edu/

3 Multiple Myeloma Ribbon Of Hope
January Patient/Family Seminar In Wash. DC To Feature NCI Director Dr.
Richard Klausner Find out about our "Ribbon of Hope" Multiple Myeloma Ribbon
Of Hope Wearing ribbons has become a wonderful way for people to show their
support for patients and family
http://myeloma.org/ribbon.html

4 International Myeloma Foundation-- Multiple Myeloma Information And
Services
Contacting Us Publications InfoPacks Grants IMF Info Feedback UK Site
Japanese Site Feedback Online Information Basic Info Quick Start News Items
Newsletter Handbook Word Search Webcasts Other Sites Patient/Family Seminars
Networking ListServ Groups
http://www.myeloma.org/imfis.html

5 The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
Be sure to see these news articles recently featured in The New England
Journal of Medicine and The New York Times. The Summer issue of Myeloma
Focus, the newsletter of the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, is now
available. Please register to receive
http://www.multiplemyeloma.org/

6 The International Myeloma Foundation Is Here To Help
January Patient/Family Seminar In Wash. DC To Feature NCI Director Dr.
Richard Klausner Find out about our "Ribbon of Hope" This page has moved.
Your browser should take you to the new location momentarily, or click here
to go there yourself Find out about
http://myeloma.org/imf.html

7 International Myeloma Foundation - Myeloma Today
January Patient/Family Seminar In Wash. DC To Feature NCI Director Dr.
Richard Klausner Find out about our "Ribbon of Hope" MYELOMA TODAY is
published quarterly and contains articles written by doctors, researchers
and patients. The newsletter includes
http://myeloma.org/MyelomaToday.html

8 THE MULTIPLE MYELOMA ASSOCIATION
THE MULTIPLE MYELOMA ASSOCIATION Multiple Myeloma is a cancer of the body's
blood forming and immune systems. Early myeloma may cause no overt symptoms,
but as tumor mass increases and excess monoclonal immunoglobulin is
produced, disease develops, leading
http://www.webspawner.com/users/myelomaexchange/

9 Myeloma and Transplantation Research Center
WELCOME TO: The Arkansas Cancer Research Center is a Chancellor's Center of
Excellence. at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little
Rock, Arkansas. NEW! MTRC Study in New England Journal Of Medicine
demonstrates that Thalidomide acts
http://myeloma.uams.edu/index.html

10 International Myeloma Foundation - Late Breaking News
January Patient/Family Seminar In Wash. DC To Feature NCI Director Dr.
Richard Klausner Find out about our "Ribbon of Hope" *** Late Breaking News
*** 1/19/00 Dr. Guido Tricot Assumes Directorship of the Myeloma and
Transplantation Research Center at the
http://myeloma.org/imf_lbn.html

Warmly, lillian

more....