[MOL] Info [02396] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Info

I was just advised that i have a high protein count in my blood, they are
doing followup blood work and urine analysis to determine if I could possibly
have myloma. I would like some information on this disease if you can help me
as I know nothing about it.
Do you know anything about the protein counts in the blood? Thank you Betty