From: jlehner@nyee.edu [mailto:jlehner@nyee.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 9:34 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: RE: [MOL] John

Hi Dusti...glad to see that I'm not alone in the news hound department!  Pax is Latin for peace.  As a product of 18 years of Catholic education, I try to use the dead language when I can...never wanted to be a lawyer nor doctor so the only way I can use it is in a spiritual context. ;+)
God Bless.
John