Re: [MOL] Donna [02376] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Donna

You have got to be one of my favorite half wits on earth.  I just had a
hardy laugh from your e-mail.  Not because the subject matter is funny; but
because of the beautiful attitude you have over the subject matter.  When we
can learn to laugh at ourselves that is when we have the world by a string.
I should warn you, I don't laugh at others, because there is just too much
to laugh at myself.  Don Rickles would of had a ball with me! LOL!

I believe the day is starting to change ( much of it may be contributed to
the knowledge one can acquire over the internet) where patients will have to
be told everything, the bad along with the good.  This has got to be a
frightening expierence for Doctors, they will need to watch everything they
say, in case they are wrong (ah, now why would we think doctors can be
wrong???)  When one thinks of the knowledge they not only acquire; but must
maintain, it is awesome. At least for us half wits!  I just thank God I am
not in the medical profession.  Sign me your other half wit!
Warmly, lillian

more....