Re: [[MOL] Andy] [02375] Medicine On Line

Re: [[MOL] Andy]

Hi Kathy, you're right about saving money for gifts! I gave everybody on my
x-mas list candles and for their birthdays I give them more.  I think
nothing is nicer than receiving a gift that someone created themself.
Unfortunately, time is usually the biggest obstacle so it's nice to be able
to take the opportunity now that I do have the time. Is the decoupage a new
area for you? How did you get started? Is it fun? As you can tell, I've
never tried it...is it hard? Okay! Okay! I promise NO MORE QUESTIONS! Bye
for now.
Your friend,
Bridget