Re: [MOL] Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:05:41 -0500 [02374] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:05:41 -0500

Hi Sandi. My name is Nancy and I have/had aml fab5. I was diagnosed on
March 19,1999. Within 3months I had Induction chemotherapy, consolidation
chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant. My aml is very agresssive and my
transplant Drs. wanted to get rid of it quickly. I had my transplant done
in Detroit Michigan (#3 In the nation for transplants). As of today
3-30-00 I am doing good. I just had my labs done yesterday. Please e-mail
me at cnjj @juno.com and if you want I will give you my phone number if
you would like to talk. I would love to help you in any way I can. Your
friend for life,
Nancy J