Re: [[MOL] Andy] [02372] Medicine On Line

Re: [[MOL] Andy]

Dear Bridget:  What a sweet and wonderful response to Andy -- and great
suggestions, too.  I used to make candles years ago, and it was great fun.
Right now, in addition to running my paralegal business from home, I'm doing
a lot of beautiful decoupage stuff.  It's a lot of fun, and saves a ton of
money on gifts.  Love, kathy