Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies.... [02369] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies....

Dear Donna:   I seriously doubt that you're a half-wit!  LOL  I've definitely
noticed a difference, though.  This is why I opted not to have the brain
radiation.  My radiation therapist told me there was a 20% chance of brain
damage, and it was only a preventative measure, anyway.  Unlike someone
else's oncologist -- someone who has had sclc like me.  Is that Wanda?  I
can't remember.  Sorry.  Anyway, my doctors told me there was an 80% chance
it would NOT metasticize to my brain.  I like those odds much better.  Love,
Kathy