Re: [[MOL] Andy] [02367] Medicine On Line

Re: [[MOL] Andy]

Andy, nobody on this forum is ever going to become tired of hearing you
express yourself, no matter what it is that you're saying. You can be
assured that we have all been where you are and many of us are still there.
And don't worry about your friends; they're probably not nearly as tired of
listening to you as you think. But it's hard for them to watch and know
there isn't anything they can do to help.
It might help you through this a little easier if you could find something
to occupy yourself. I started making candles and loved it.
Because of your new limitations, you might discover things you enjoy doing
that you never would have considered otherwise. At the very least, you can
improve your typing skills by writing to us and saying WHATEVER you feel
WHENEVER you feel and HOWEVER you feel. Okay?
Your friend (with ears that go on for ever),
Bridget