Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies.... [02360] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies....

I feel the same way as all of you do, my mind has certainly dulled after
chemo.  None of my doctor's explained this to me.  After I had recovered from
my last chemo treatment, I said to the doctor that I wasn't thinking quite
right.  He laughed.  I persisted to him that something was definitely wrong.
Why is it such a secret?  Maybe now we'll all feel better with what's left of
our tiny little minds.  At first it actually hurt to try and think, but it's
been 4 years now and I'm only a half-wit now.

Love ya all,  Donna