From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL [mailto:Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 11:51 AM
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: RE: [MOL] John/smoke talk

Aren't you sweet.  Thanks.  Actually, another MAJOR reason is because I try & set a good example for Chance & I was tired of feeling like a fraud when I would say that smoking was terrible for a person.  The hardest part was making the decision to do it because I hate to fail.  You'll get there John.  I am no one to talk because I can understand wanting to 'indulge' after going through what you did.  I'm sure when you decide, you will do it.

Regards,
Dusti