Re: [MOL] Marlene! [02351] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene!

Thanks for the encouraging note.  I'm still not reading all the mail, I
delete a lot, but at least getting my personal notes.
    My husband and I both wish we could have stayed in the other apartment,
but the new job does not allow.  This is okay but a little cramped.  But it
beats the streets or a smaller place.  We're kind of in the middle of a very
rough area, but the Lord takes care of us and maybe we can share Him with
them.  More later.

Marlene