RE: [MOL] John/smoke talk [02350] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] John/smoke talk

Title: RE: [MOL] John/smoke talk

Aren't you sweet.  Thanks.  Actually, another MAJOR reason is because I try & set a good example for Chance & I was tired of feeling like a fraud when I would say that smoking was terrible for a person.  The hardest part was making the decision to do it because I hate to fail.  You'll get there John.  I am no one to talk because I can understand wanting to 'indulge' after going through what you did.  I'm sure when you decide, you will do it.

Regards,
Dusti