From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL [mailto:Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 11:00 AM
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: [MOL] John/smoke talk

John, As of New Year's Eve, I officially gave up smoking.  Lillian kind of prompted me to because she quit and plus I don't want to have lung cancer if it can be prevented.  I used the patch and had all kinds of interesting dreams.  If nothing else, it is more fun to be a reformed smoker & finally have a good reason to Regards :)
Dusti