Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies.... [02341] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies....

Hi, friends.  This is somewhat disturbing to me, but it certainly explains a
few things!  I don't suppose there's any way to reverse it, either, is there?
 Oh, well.  I'm still glad my doctors were aggressive.  I don't need to do
math in my head anyway.  LOL  Love, Kathy