[MOL] To the new non-smokers [02340] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To the new non-smokers

Hi, Dusti!  I didn't know Lil had quit!  Good for you, Lil!  I'm proud of
you, and I'm proud of Dusti, too.  Speaking from experience, I know it's not
an easy thing to do.  I used the patch, too -- probably longer than anyone in
history!  LOL  Today, I have no desire whatsoever to smoke.  Sometimes I
dream I "fall off the wagon," and I wake up feeling very guilty, but
fortunately, they're only dreams.  It's harder for women to quit my doctor
tells me, so we should be doubly proud of ourselves.  Love, Kathy