RE: [MOL] andenoid cystic carcinoma [02339] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] andenoid cystic carcinoma

Dear Hawking,

I am in research at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in New York City.
Very little is being done on cancer of the eye although there is a long term
study of melanoma here.  I would suggest that you call the National Cancer
Institute at 1-800-4CANCER and talk with some one there.  They will be able
to advise you of any studies and what the current treatment and clinical
trials are.  Also, if you go to http://www.nih.gov you will connect with the
National Institutes of Health.  Click on Institutes and then click in the
National Eye Institute or on the National Cancer Institute for further
information.  I know that the distance must be very frustrating for you.  I
am sure that your Dad knows of your love for him.  If I can be of any
further help please let me know.  God Bless.

John
3 yr cancer survivor