Re: [MOL] Opinions... [02328] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Opinions...

Well at least that makes sense - I wanted to see how a c-section was done
because I had had one - many moons ago - my son is going to be 27 soon.  I
usually do well with medical things (once worked in surgery with a
vetereranarian) - no queasiness or anything...getting old I guess. :)  -chris