Re: [MOL] Opinions... [02327] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Opinions...

Chris,

While I can understand this subject matter may be upsetting to you and probably a
lot of people (like my husband and son) I an drawn to medical shows and the
intricities of most surgeries.  I don't think I'm morbid in the least, but I am
extremely interested.  I've watched kidney surgery and was so fascinated by the
whole thing.  If I were scanning the channels and ran into the surgery I would
probably watch and not be in the least repulsed, but my husband would leave the
room until it was over.  I have had a breast removed for cancer and I really
would like to see how it was done and most particularly about the lymphs.  Sorry
this offends you.  But I guess everyone is different.
Much love,
Peggy