[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.64 - Our personal journey [02326] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.64 - Our personal journey

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 64  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"Always continue the climb.  It is possible for you to
 do whatever you choose if you first get to know who
you are and are willing to work with a power that is
greater than ourselves to do it."

 - Oprah Winfrey

Questions to Ponder

What is my climb?

What do I need to know/learn about myself to enable
my climb?

Got to Sell Tomorrow? Download this Great E-book today!

"How to be GREAT!!! in Conversation" will give you one
of the most powerful levers you can have in selling: the
ability to "schmooze" - the ability to TALK to people.
You'll learn how to make people WANT to talk with you,
How to steer and control the conversation, and get more
than 100 "Talk Tidbits" -- great things to say to
fascinate anyone -- and a lot more.
http://www.sellfire.com/greatconversation.htm

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----