Re: [[MOL] Andy] [02325] Medicine On Line

Re: [[MOL] Andy]

hi dusti, i think when youre healing you sleep a lot, that where your mom is
at.

i like it hear, we liv e in the boondocks but there is a real problem with
deer tickslyme disease though so im afraid to go out now that its spring.  but
the view makes for good sketching.  havent been in the moood for vid. games,
that comes and goes.  havent been in the food mood either, guess im just a sad
sack.  i know i have nothin to complain about, lots of other people have it
far worse but i hate this, i really hate this and i dont know how much i can
take of this radiation bs, chemiocals, i just want it to be the way it was.
sorry, im going to leave everyone alone now, sure youre all sick of me too, i
knwo my friends are.

"Barham, Dusti # IHTUL" <Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com> wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> Andy,
>
> Mom is doing ok.  Very fatigued.  She sleeps alot.  Radiation is not an
> option for her, darn it, because they said too much of her liver is
> involved.  Remember when you get this radiation and stuff to use your
> imagination about how it is healing you.  Of course I say that even though
> don't have to do it, I imagine it is much harder to do.  How's the
Nintendo?
> After your cancer is gone, you'll probably have carpel tunnel from so much
> Nintendo, ha ha.  You never did tell us about Maryland, what's it like
> there?  Country or city?  How's your appetite?  Hope your doing ok and I'm
> glad that you are reaching out, if now is not the time, then there never is
> a time, you know?
>
> Take care,
> Dusti

~Andy