Re: [MOL] Dr. Brodsky saved my life/REply [02318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dr. Brodsky saved my life/REply

Scott, thanks so much for your information regarding Dr. Brodsky.  I am so happy for you and it is always with great pleasure to hear about a Doctor who cares enough to do his very best.  Welcome back to life friend, lillian'

Warmly, lillian

From: Scott Kimmel
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 6:22 PM
Subject: [MOL] Dr. Brodsky saved my life

I had aplastic anemia and I saw Dr. Neil Young at N.I.H. in Bethesda , MD.  He referred me to a Dr. Robert Brodsky at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore , MD. I had treatment through Dr. Brodsky at Hopkins University in May of '99 and I am now cured ! He saved my life ! If you or someone you love has aplastic anemia, I suggest you consult with Dr. Brodsky at Hopkins immediately.