[MOL] Triapine inhibitor infor for solid tumors and acute myelogenous le [02316] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Triapine inhibitor infor for solid tumors and acute myelogenous leukemia.....

* First Clinical Study of Triapine Completed in Cancer Patients
    Triapine is a potent ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor that has the
potential for treating patients with solid tumors and acute myelogenous
leukemia. Recent phase I clinical trial results showed that there were no
clinically significant toxicities associated with Triapine, even at the
highest dose level.

Professional Version:
http://pharminfo.com//pubs/druginfoline/druginfo2_325p.html
Consumer Version: