[MOL] Your logo/art merchandise store [02314] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Your logo/art merchandise store

                YOUR LOGO/ART MERCHANDISE STORE

Hi ,
I found your email address on a page you posted @ http://www.meds.com/archive/mol-cancer/1999/03/msg.

Thought you might be interested in this!

You can now offer your web visitors high quality promotional merchandise
featuring your logo/art. We create the store, link it to your site,take the
orders,notify you,create the product,ship it and send you 50% of the money.

       NO MINIMUMS     NO INVENTORY      NO ART CHARGE

                     NO SHIPPING LABOR         PURE PROFIT!!!!

We are an 8 year old complete fulfillment and manufacturing company.

                       Visit us at http://www.epromo1.com

To be "REMOVED" from this list click reply and type remove in the subject box.