Re: [MOL] Opinions.../Reply [02310] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Opinions.../Reply

Chris:  I heard about this; but did not know if it took place or not.  I
don't really have an opinion; as I feel the internet may at some point take
over TV Land.  I enjoyed learning about brain surgery.  I just don't know;
as I have no idea in what way it was done.  I think I heard a woman had a
baby over the internet also.  Oops!  Don't want to make you angrier friend.
Will be interesting to see what the MOLERS say....love you, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....