[MOL] Opinions... [02308] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Opinions...

Unless I missed a post or two, I haven't noticed any comments about the woman
who had breast cancer surgery live over the internet.  Is anyone as upset and
repulsed by this as I am?  I'm not even sure WHY I am...but it just seems out
of line to me somehow.  There must be some merit to it, but I can't find any.
IMO, it certainly would not allay anyone's fears who might be facing the same
situation, so I don't see it as encouraging.  Seems more like a circus
curiosity act to me.  Anyone have anything good to say about it 'cause I am
genuinely upset about this.   -chris