Re: [MOL] Non Small Cell Cancer of the Lung/Reply - Lil [02307] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Non Small Cell Cancer of the Lung/Reply - Lil

Lillian, I'm pretty sure Kathy's was small-cell....

My father (age 76) has(d) NSCLC; spread from one lung across his chest to the
other.  He had surgery for the smaller, newer growths in the right lung, then
taxotere w/carboplatin and radiation -- and *heavy doses* of prayers!  He's
now only on thalidomide but has to see the radiation onc next week.  Last
test showed clear lungs! Hope it will continue. In August it will be 2 years
since his diagnosis - age 75; in July he will be 77.  -chris