Re: [MOL] Non Small Cell Cancer of the Lung/Reply [02306] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Non Small Cell Cancer of the Lung/Reply

Kathy (one of our forum members was in a trial) for NSC and did very well;
so I know she will give you the perticulars on what chemo; etc. she used.

Meanwhile here is the trial site:  http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/gui

Hope this helps, your friend, lillian