[MOL] Andy [02303] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Andy

Title: Andy

Andy,

Mom is doing ok.  Very fatigued.  She sleeps alot.  Radiation is not an option for her, darn it, because they said too much of her liver is involved.  Remember when you get this radiation and stuff to use your imagination about how it is healing you.  Of course I say that even though I don't have to do it, I imagine it is much harder to do.  How's the Nintendo?  After your cancer is gone, you'll probably have carpel tunnel from so much Nintendo, ha ha.  You never did tell us about Maryland, what's it like there?  Country or city?  How's your appetite?  Hope your doing ok and I'm glad that you are reaching out, if now is not the time, then there never is a time, you know?

Take care,
Dusti