Re: [MOL] John [02302] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John

Dear Dusti and John,

Now, I wish you would leave my compadre alone. Dont you know he makes
the best gosh darn pizza in New YOrk and there is nothing political
about that. LOl.  Time to get off the riding Giuliani and lets take a
close look at both politicians running for the same office and that aint
nothing to shout about.. Well enough of that, I tooted my horn and
hooray for the pizzas. May the best man/woman win and may each one of
have the wonderful recipe for success. So I lift up my pizza pan and say
Bon Apetite. Lol.

God Bless and hope New YOrk doesnt fall into the East River, and that
goes for California as well. Lol.

God Bless to all my little political Brothers and Sisters.
marty auslander