[MOL] John [02300] Medicine On Line

[MOL] John

Title: John

John,

I have to admit but I do agree w/ you about Mr. Rudy.  Being a Mayor is quite different than the Senate & he is being awfully stubborn at the moment.  Not the smartest course of action considering all that is going on.  It will be interesting to see how all this pans out.  I have to reveal that I am an avid news-hound.  Even on the radio, I rarely listen to music, its always news, traffic & weather, so please do keep us informed about what's going on there from a citizen's perspective.  May I ask what pax is?

Regards,
Dusti