[MOL] Peggy [02299] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Peggy

Title: Peggy

Peggy,

Medullary Thyroid cancer.  Is that anything like parathyroid cancer?  Does your husband have his thyroid still?  What about the parathyroid?  The reason I ask is my coworker just had his second occurance of parathyroid cancer & is now down at M.D. Anderson receiving radiation.  I was just curious if these two cancers are similar.  My coworker's cancer unfortunately metasized to his esophagus.  He has beaten cancer before though and I am hopeful he will again.  I hope that you all find a sensible (and cheap) solution to staying in New Jersey.  There has got to be some kind of resource for the family of cancer patients.  Good Luck.

Regards,
Dusti