Re: [MOL] Clinical Trial/Peggy [02297] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Clinical Trial/Peggy

Hey Girlfriend, my husband leaves Sat. for Staten Is. U.H.  His second
trip.They have lodging that I understand is pretty good with a kitchenette
and I believe that is $40.00 a night space available.  They are also
building more lodging.  There are boarding houses;  they are shared
bathrooms.
There is the Military Lodge not far;that is $60.00 a night; however has
kitchenette.  SIUH has a listing of places one can stay; but you know it is
never easy to be away from home for something like this.  The last time my
husband was up there for six weeks.  We do not know how long he will be
there this time.  The only complaint we had of SIUH is to hold onto your
records and films!  As far as their treatment aspect, excellent and that
also is the main thing.  I wish I could help you further, it does get
expensive,I understand (not sure) that these cost can be picked up by some
Insurance Co.; so perhaps it may be wise to check that out.  Don't forget
money for all the toll booths!!!!  It was costing us $4.50 a day to come and
go from Jersey to Staten Island.  That adds up fast!  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....