Re: [MOL] Moduately Differentiated Adeno Carcinoma [02295] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Moduately Differentiated Adeno Carcinoma

Dear Sylvia,

I am thankful for your wonderful message. But honestly, there are others
here who represent what teaching and lessons are all about. I am but a
mentor and one who has and continues to learn.

God Bless You
marty auslander