[MOL] tonsil [02294] Medicine On Line

[MOL] tonsil

Dear sir it`s been five big long years since i had my cancer of the tonsil (left) i had radio and chemo,i have stopped smoking for the same time as well,what is getting on my nerves a little is every time i yawn i get neck cramps,also when i do hard work i seem to lock up in parts of my neck.is this because of the treatment,radiotherepy that has made my veins smaller so the blood do not run as fast?
                               yours c.s.wilson