[MOL] Dr. Brodsky saved my life [02293] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dr. Brodsky saved my life

I had aplastic anemia and I saw Dr. Neil Young at N.I.H. in Bethesda , MD.  He referred me to a Dr. Robert Brodsky at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore , MD. I had treatment through Dr. Brodsky at Hopkins University in May of '99 and I am now cured ! He saved my life ! If you or someone you love has aplastic anemia, I suggest you consult with Dr. Brodsky at Hopkins immediately.