Re: [MOL] Another goal/ramblings [02291] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another goal/ramblings

HI John,
You may remember that I am a travel agent, and as a result, I have traveled a
lot. ( In my better days)

Although I love to travel and see new cities and sights, whenever I return to
N Y and see our wonderful city from the air,with or without the smog, I get a
lump in my throat and a thrill in my stomach.  There is no place else like it
in world.
Whenever an out of towner questions me about what is so  different about N Y
 I respond "we are no different than any other city, we just have more and
bigger 'it'

Your fellow New Yorker.  Sylvia