Re: [MOL] Gill! JOICY [02281] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gill! JOICY

Hi Joicy, thanks for your lovely message, I haven't actually signed off yet.
I keep meaning to do it then I read all your lovely messages (always did read
them even if I didn't write often after my sister died) and then I think
these are my friends and I would miss you, so at the moment I'm still here.

Love Gill