Re: [[MOL] Andy] [02257] Medicine On Line

Re: [[MOL] Andy]

Dear Andy:  So glad to hear your mom and dad are helping you out now.  When I
was on chemo, there is no way I would have been able to self-administer my
meds.  There were just too many of them, too often, and I was too out of it.
My ex-husband was very little help, but my next door neighbor was an angel.
She had her timer set and had all my medications in one of those plastic
containers that have everything you need to take for every day of the week.
She also made sure I ate.  I owe her a lot.

Lover, Kathy