Re: [MOL] Check out this site, you'll love it....Chris [02248] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Check out this site, you'll love it....Chris

Dear Chris,

If I may interject some thoughts here. We have learned and believe that
the body tells us when we need rest in order to re=energize. It is not
uncommon, in fact it is very t typical when being administered with any
form of therapy in addition to when body is compromised by the disease
that the body needs rest and much rest. Its a way of saying that one is
healing. It should not be worrysome, unless of course there are other
symptoms that are of concern during and after therapy. In our case Barb
takes a mid afternoon rest and a sleep each day and feels that it is her
way of healing. Just a suggestion and to relieve your mind.

God Bless and hope you dont mind me butting in here.
marty auslander