Re: [MOL] Marlene! [02239] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene!

One way to really feel popular is to sign onto MOL and get tons of e-mails!
So good to hear from you and to see you are back on line.  We have missed
you and of course worried about you.  How do you like where you have moved
to?  I won't dare ask if your all settled in!  Get rid of that cold and it
is good that you have doctors who are looking out for you, that is a
definite big plus when you have faith in your doctors.  We look forward to
seeing you on line friend.  Love you, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....