[MOL] uterine sarcoma [02234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] uterine sarcoma

I am writing as a cancer patient who has a uterine sarcoma that has
metastisized to the lungs.  I would be interested in hearing from anyone with
a similar diagnosis.  I have been tried on four different chemo protocols and
am interested in what other people have been successful with.

I will respond to all who write.  Thank you for your time.

Marcy