Re: [MOL] Breast implants remain popular despite controversy/Reply to Jo [02225] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Breast implants remain popular despite controversy/Reply to Joicy! and everyone

Yes folks believe that and she will tell you another!  Imagine she is giving
herself two excuses for being dingy when most people only have one excuse,
they are dingy!  If you peeked at Joicy in the album you would also know
what color hair she has!!!!!!!  Guess????  Gezzzz this lady should get a big
round of laughs!!!!    Tee hee to Joicy, gotcha!  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....