Re: [MOL] Give it a few more months Chris! [02218] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Give it a few more months Chris!

Ah shucks; but we'll give it a few more months and if still no word then it
is a loss to millions of people !  We could do a show on one of the other
one's and talk about how Oprah missed her chance.   Tee hee!  Hey, it was a
good  try and it is better to try and fail than not to try at all.  We
appreciate you for thinking of it and writing the letter and we love you for
it.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....