Re: [MOL] Check out this site, you'll love it....Chris [02214] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Check out this site, you'll love it....Chris

Hi Nanc...been trying to keep up with what's going on here on the board. But
it's hit and miss alot, I confess.  I saw that you said Don sleeps alot.  My
Dad is doing that too now.  Virginia said he sometimes goes to bed at 2:00 or
3:00 in the afternoon, skips his meal and sleeps all night.  That worries me.
 Pls keep me informed, though I don't get to respond much individually I do
try to keep up.  God bless you and Don. -chris