[MOL] Re: about joey/REPLY TO JOANN and JOEY [02175] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: about joey/REPLY TO JOANN and JOEY

Hi Friends:  I was so happy to see your e-mail on the forum; as I have been
thinking of Joey and wondered if he stopped loving us? Come on Joey, that's
to put a smile on your face, we know you didn't stop loving us.  It is just
that some people leave the forum and don't say goodbye.  We try to respect
their wishes and not pester them.  So it was great to hear that your temp.
not up to all of us; but that your sister Joann keeps you posted.  Oops!
Hope we haven't said anything naughty!!!  We will be storming heaven for you
Friday as you get your port put in place; etc.  Hurry up and get better so
we can pester you again.  Keep the right attitude and pretty soon the album
will be finished and you will be able to see pictures of many of your MOL
friends.  I will let you know, working on last page now.  Take friend,
missed you,
Warmly, lillian

more....